Stephen Paddock's Girlfriend 'I Never Saw Anything that Would be a Warning'

10/4/2017 3:11 PM PDT

Stephen Paddock's Girlfriend, 'I Never Saw Anything that Would be a Warning'

Stephen Paddock's girlfriend just finished downloading the FBI on what she says she knew about the man who slaughtered scores of people in Vegas ... and she's pleading ignorance.

Marilou Danley's lawyer read a statement from her in which she said, among other things ...

"I knew Stephen as a kind and caring man"

"He never said anything to me or took actions"

"I never saw anything that would be a warning"

"I loved him and hoped for a future"

Her lawyer says 2 weeks ago Stephen told Danley he found a cheap plane ticket and wanted her to go to the Philippines to visit her family.  She says while she was there he wired money for her to buy a house for her and her family.

And she says she worried the trip and money was his way of breaking up with her.