Rooney Mara actually wore a bright red two-piece McQueen ensemble, shock

Rooney Mara actually wore a bright red two-piece McQueen ensemble, shock

'UNA' New York Screening

I am shook by these photos of Rooney Mara. Rooney was in New York on Wednesday night for the premiere of Una, a tiny film that she’s been promoting for basically a year. I remember Rooney talking about Una in interviews in 2016, and I guess it’s just being released now? Rooney plays Una, a woman who confronts the man (Ben Mendelsohn) who sexually assaulted her and molested her as a girl. I checked the dated on this, and it is getting a limited release here in America this month.

Rooney got decent reviews for this film, and she’s obviously pretty proud of it, considering she’s been shilling it for a year. She’s so proud, in fact, that she decided to wear COLOR to the premiere. I cannot believe we’re seeing her in RED. Not just red, but a red two-piece ensemble that shows off her midsection! This is the kind of look I would expect to see on… I don’t know, like, Gwen Stefani. It’s just so colorful and… not Rooney-esque. This ensemble is Alexander McQueen – new McQueen, not vintage, because OG McQueen would not have designed this insipid two piece horror.

Something nice: her makeup looks good. I like that she’s all about being pale – it’s almost like she wants to look as pale as possible. The red lipstick is great on her. I’m not a fan of the slicked-down hair, but so be it.

Here’s the trailer for Una. Oooh, she’s doing a British accent!

VIDEO

'UNA' New York Screening

New York VIP Screening of 'UNA'

Photos courtesy of Backgrid.

SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment