Miranda Kerr Shares Her Secret Beauty Talent (Hint: She's Basically a Brow Guru)

Miranda Kerr Shares Her Secret Beauty Talent (Hint: She's Basically a Brow Guru)

Miranda Kerr may have just launched her beauty line KORA Organics stateside, but her beauty expertise actually dates way back. Stopping by PeopleStyle to share a sneak peek of her 15-piece skincare line, the supermodel revealed that she can pluck her eyebrows — without even looking in the mirror. 

“I remember I used to sit in the business class at school and my teacher would be like, ‘Miranda, put those tweezers away!’” the star recalled while sitting down for our video series 5 Questions. “I’d be sitting there like, ‘It helps me concentrate.’”

It’s that confidence that helped Kerr expand her line, which launched in Australia in 2009, internationally. “It was a big risk, but I decided that I just had to do it. I want Kora Organics to be a household name.”  

And though it may seem like every celebrity worth her contour has a cosmetics line these days, Kerr is confident that the ingredients and processes she uses to create her products will set them apart.

The certified organic line is formulated without parabens, synthetic colors or fragrances, silicones or sulfates. What she does include are a slew of antioxidants, and one very “magical” twist: rose quartz.

“All the products are filtered through rose quartz, which has been used for years to really help encourage love of yourself and love of others,” explains Kerr. While there’s no proven scientific benefit to incorporating the gemstone into skin care formulas, it’s Kerr’s hope that “when you’re using the products you get a little bit of that magic.” 

That’s not the only feel-good gesture. “On the back of our products we have a positive word like ‘peace’, ‘love’ or ‘joy,’ which is hopefully uplifting to the user when they’re interacting with the product.”

Kerr herself knows the power of positive thinking. “There have been so many times in my life – everyday, actually – where I make the conscious choice to choose my thoughts and that they changes my reality,” she reveals. 

And she also relies heavily on meditation, even if it means perusing YouTube for peace of mind.

 “I have so many different meditations on my phone, but sometimes I’ll just search YouTube and find a little gem. Other times I find horrible meditations and I’m like, ‘Okay, next’,” she says. “But choosing to take that time for yourself can really help.”

Kerr’s exciting endeavor comes a few short months after the supermodel tied the knot with Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel.

And through December, Kerr is sharing one very special aspect of her memorable day with the world. 

“My most treasured item in my wardrobe my wedding dress, but it’s actually in a museum in Australia ,” she shares. “I’m just lending it for a little while. Don’t worry, I’m going to get it back!”

What do you think of Kerr’s new beauty venture?


SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment